Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Printable!

With Easter this coming Sunday, we've been doing a lot to teach our girls about the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate this week. So when I saw this great printable of the song "I Know That my Redeemer Lives," from A Little Tipsy, I was excited to add it to our decorations.

I printed mine on cardstock and then cut it our and glued it to a pink backing, and then glued it onto a springish 12x12 scrapbook page and put it in my 12x12 frame I use for my family rules.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Sorry it took me so long to visit. The comment email went to my spam box and I just saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your website! Your website provided us useful information to work on. Would like to visit this website again and again.
    digital marketing agency in india
    develop mobile app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why stay limited when you have unlimited work to do. Spectrum Internet offers unlimited high-speed service in every state of the USA. You can stay connected with friends & family and can explore the world at a fingertip. Download as much as you want from your work data to entertainment stuff as spectrum internet offers you everything at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about. cotton double bedsheet online shopping , bridal bed sheet amazon

    ReplyDelete