Friday, August 5, 2011

Paint Chip Color Match!

We made this fun color matching game out of paint chip cards and a binder ring! I found this fun idea over at Frugal Family Fun Blog back in May, and actually made one that day. :) I keep it in the diaper bag, and when Molly is getting tired or bored at the park, or running errands, I get it out and it's instant entertainment!

She uses the hole in each card, to hold over different objects and try to match the colors! So much fun, and challenging! Here she was matching brown leaves at the park. Molly had a great time running around trying to match all the colors, and Nora loved following her!

2 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME idea! And it's going on my pinterest account right now...for my To Do list. :)

    Oh and I am so glad you are back! :) Although I am waiting patiently for a FB message answering all my big questions. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Came here following Brandi's Pinterest post!

    ReplyDelete