Monday, November 15, 2010

Turkey T-Shirts!

Check out the fun Turkey T-Shirts I made for the girls to wear on Thanksgiving!

I loosely followed the tutorial from Nancy's Couture to make these fun shirts. But I used the turkey pattern from the Silhouette I won to make the stencil, and used a black fabric marker for the eyes.

I made the one on the left for Molly, and a matching little one for Nora on the right. I think they turned out super cute! I was going to have them model them for pictures, but with my girls the second they put them on stains will magically appear. :) So they have to wait until Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! :) I was going to get some stuff from Hobby Lobby to make some shirts and things, but my budget was running out! LOL :) I do have some plain onesies lying around, maybe I will make one with one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the chunky turkey. The girls will look adorable in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!!! They are so much cuter than mine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute! I made a similar one for Jackson to wear!

    ReplyDelete