Thursday, October 21, 2010

Candy Corn Mittens!

I love how these Candy Corn Mittens turned out. I think they are so adorable for this time of year, and am already thinking I need some red and white candy cane ones for winter. :)

The idea for these mittens came from T. Matthews Fine Art, they also have a great free printable pattern on how to make these. My mother-in-law made ours from her favorite mitten pattern (yup... my knitting talents end with a straight scarf, lol).

So, I had to have a pair for the baby!

And another pair for Mollycakes!

Oh, what the hey... a pair for myself too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! Still not cold enough here for me to wear mine, but next week I will whether I need them or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh those are so adorable! :) I wish I could knit better!

    Oh and I made some spiders...hopefully I can post them later today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed these the first time around, how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete