Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Great Birthday!

Today was my birthday! I know it may sound crazy, but I love getting older. Birthdays are so happy for me and I love thinking about how lucky and great having lived another year is. This past year was crazy, from being pregnant, to having Nora, to Molly's brain tumor and surgery. I am definitely ready for a less crazy year.

I had a great day, Molly got me flowers, which was SO sweet, she LOVES picking out flowers by herself. Donuts for breakfast (what could be better). I spent the day with my husband who had the day off of work, and my girls which was so nice. And then tonight my mom watched the girls and me and Randal went to a very nice dinner alone, which was awesome. All in all, it was a fantastic day. I'm ready to see what 27 brings. :)

3 comments:

  1. That does sound so nice! Happy birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday! You have so much to be thankful for and you are truly blessed. I hope you had a fabulous day, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete