Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday's Spotlight!


For this week's Sunday's Spotlight, I want to highlight free activities. Recently we took an overnight family trip to Chicago for EXTREMELY cheap!

I've learned that certain days of the year, many of their best museums and attractions have free days! We went to the Shedd Aquarium absolutely free, as well as the Adler Planetarium for free! The picture above is Molly and Randal walking around the Adler Planetarium. The Art Museum as well as the Field Museum also have free days. Taking advantage of these can save a lot of money!

We really enjoyed the Shedd Aquariums Tot Tuesday activities.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! How do you find their free days? I don't see it on the sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I found it. Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Enjoy! I was SO happy they actually were free when we tried them. :)

    ReplyDelete