Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday's Spotlight!

Every Sunday, I am going to spotlight a different place, restaurant, product or event that I absolutely love, and want to share the idea.
This week I am spotlighting the Blue Man Group National Children’s Exhibit Tour at The Grand Rapids Children's Museum from February 21, 2009 – May 31, 2009. We went there this past week and loved all the different sound and music hands on activities for all ages as well as all the other great stuff The Grand Rapids Children's Museum has to offer. What a great place for learning and having fun. If you get a chance you should definitely try to make it before this exhibit is gone, it was awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I need to get better at posting on my blog. Molly sure is getting cuter and cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Your doing a great job. I look forward to checking it out. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved this exhibit when it was at the Long Island Children's Museum. Emily was a little under a year at the time and she had so much fun!! A enjoy checking out the new traveling exhibits at our children's museum.

    ReplyDelete